£60-65 per day
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge? Or, are you looking for a career change?
Here at Excell Supply, we have opportunities for Teaching Assistants to work on a flexible basis across our schools in Flintshire. If you have a variety of skills that you feel a school would benefit from, get in touch today!
We offer a competitive salary with continuous free CPD opportunities. We can even help you gain a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification for free!
Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time or flexible hours, we have roles to suit you. We always listen to your needs and strive to find you suitable work.
What to expect from Excell:
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long-term opportunities with the potential to become permanent.
- Recommend a Friend’ scheme – Get £500 cash for referring a friend
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays.
- A dedicated consultant who will provide an honest and trustworthy service – we listen to your needs.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and counter signatory to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Is ‘Primary Newly Qualified Teacher ‘ not what you’re looking for? Return to our Jobs Boards