Are you a Passionate and Caring Teaching Assistant with qualifications in Childcare?
Excell supply are working closely with a school in Warrington who are looking for a flexible Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse who is qualified to at least level 2 in childcare to work with children aged 3-4 on a regular on-going basis
You must have
- A level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
- Experience in working with children
- Excellent references
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
- Permission to work in UK
Hours of work will be 8:15-4pm daily.
If this sounds like you please get in touch so that we can potentially offer you immediate work based on the completion of the required compliance checks
Following successful checks, the candidate will be able to start as soon as they are clear for work.
Please be aware due to the nature of the pupil’s occasional absence, there may be days when attendance for the role will not be necessary.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to 100 per referral?
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our Professional Mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Important Notice In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa.
Excell Supply are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
It is Excell Supply’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates.
If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained.
Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
Excell Supply is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients