Location: Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire and Conwy
Pay Rate: £65 – £85 per day.
Calling all Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisors!
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and help create a positive learning environment. The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a commitment to helping students reach their potential. If you think you have the right skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Your role will be to supervise classes across Key Stage 3 and 4, during the short-term absence of the assigned teacher, taking the register, delivering set work, and ensuring pupil understanding of the tasks which have been set. You will also need to manage student’s behaviour in line with the school’s behaviour policy, ensuring that students are on task and manage any immediate problems according to school procedures. We welcome applicants with a relevant qualification; however, applications will be considered from applicants who have experience of working with children/adults, either in the classroom or a youth group/college setting.
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- The ability to speak Welsh
- Friendly, positive and pro-active attitude
- Passion for education
- Ability to use initiative
- Team player
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want – we listen to your needs and how flexible you wish to be.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
Excell Supply are one of the preferred suppliers to local authorities in North Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement as well as having an excellent reputation across the education and recruitment industry.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place.
We are a local agency business based in North Wales, we have an easy registration process with no sign up fee and the opportunity to progress your career with free training through Achieve More Training. Bring a friend to sign up with you and you could be eligible for a £500 referral bonus.